oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Schumacher (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   CAT SX small bore spring stops (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107013)

kaszal 02-08-2012 09:00 PM

CAT SX small bore spring stops
 
Are these spring stops available separately instead of having to buy all the mouldings on U613?

Cheers

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m134/kaszal/U613.jpg

bigred5765 02-08-2012 09:43 PM

only the alloy ones

old jonesy 03-08-2012 06:47 AM

http://www.racing-cars.com/images/u3937_w.jpg U3937 Shock Mouldings

kaszal 03-08-2012 06:49 AM

That's great, thanks Jonesy!

MattW 03-08-2012 12:02 PM

I was gonig to mention that - as I have a pack sat on my desk at home.

mw02veg 03-08-2012 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattW (Post 680892)
I was gonig to mention that - as I have a pack sat on my desk at home.

It's about time you used them.............
:woot:

MattW 03-08-2012 06:57 PM

LOL funnily enough, have been doing a restore job on the SX - what with my car being the very first one ;) I'm currently getting peer pressure to go to the TORCH GP race, so who knows!

mw02veg 03-08-2012 08:04 PM

Good to hear......Matt.

I'm sorry we're not going to be there boy's are in Canada.

kaszal 06-08-2012 08:00 AM

Schumacher & Kyosho piston comparison
 
According to this table, Kyosho and Schumacher pistons have the same measurements. Can anyone confirm this or should I consider the information reliable? Cheers

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m...comparison.jpg


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:16 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com