![]() |
When do you go indoors?
Hi guys,
Just wondering when you lot will be going indoors for the winter (not that we have really had a summer!!). Also, thinking of getting a short course to race and wondered if SC's have their own heat or would they race with 2/4WD? Cheers Adam |
We'll be heading indoors around October I expect.
We did have a specific SC heat, but I think most of our SC drivers have moved or quit in the last couple of weeks, so I think there won't be as many in the future. That said we are always getting new drivers so I can't say for sure. |
Do we have any idea where the indoor location will be this year?
|
As far as i know, Still at counthill for the moment.
|
Quote:
|
should be back racing by then so see you guys there
|
It will be good to see you buddy
|
Quote:
whats happened to the 4wd buggys as i just looked on the results for the last raceday and it seems only 2wd were racing. or is this a glitch by the race control? |
no it was just a quiet meeting thats all I am still running both i might even be able to catch you this winter:lol:
|
Quote:
It's been a while! How's things? Indoors should be good this year! We have a great venue with loads Of potential for some awsome layouts! |
We tend to get more 4wds when we run indoors anyway. Our outdoor track is so grippy on a dry day there isn't much between 2 and 4, but indoors with a little polished floor left on the track 4wd becomes a good idea.
|
Is indoors still going to be at Waterhead Academy this year? Only asking because I am currently working on the new Waterhead Academy which the school will move into in January, whats happening with the old school?
|
I've heard although they are getting rid of the old school, the sports facility is staying open.
|
hope we dont lose this venue, cause its pretty much perfect !!
|
Indoor
The school is moving in to its new premesis in november but they are still using the sports hall and feilds at counthill.The commity is trying to find out if the venue will still be available. We will keep you all posted.
|
I am meeting with Oldham Council on that project over the next few weeks, will try and do some digging.
|
What turn motors and pinions do you 4wd drivers use on the indoor track, i have a 5.5 motor but think it runs a little to hot for the tighter smaller indoor venues.
i will be using a b44.1 if that makes a difference. |
Its not exactly tight. I've been to smaller outdoor tracks....
|
| All times are GMT. The time now is 05:29 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com