oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Caldicot Radio Control Car Club (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=84)
-   -   Fri 17th racing (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107990)

hit5005 15-08-2012 05:50 PM

Fri 17th racing
 
I'm not there this week getting stuff ready for my hols

blue_pinky 15-08-2012 06:07 PM

I'm there....but you are getting a bit slack lately mate...it has been noted ;)

peetbee 15-08-2012 07:11 PM

That's disgusting Huw, how can you not be there this week?

BTW, I'm not there either!:D

axeman 16-08-2012 06:40 AM

i'm in!!!!!!!!!!!!

Belsten 16-08-2012 08:15 AM

me too

acorn28 16-08-2012 08:24 AM

And me!

Balders 16-08-2012 08:39 AM

I'll be along

b4rac3r 16-08-2012 10:05 AM

yup yup yup myself and connor shall be there:D

hit5005 16-08-2012 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blue_pinky (Post 684774)
I'm there....but you are getting a bit slack lately mate...it has been noted ;)

I know 4 times this year letting my self down
But got to get my stuff ready for hols.then when in back ill knuckle down and get my attentrnce back but i got to get browny points so i can by more cars:-)

Belsten 17-08-2012 08:38 AM

Shall I get the keys at 6 then ?

DCM 17-08-2012 08:43 AM

I may be there.... got to pick up kids at 10:30 from Sain Pierri anyways!!

FARLEY 17-08-2012 09:10 AM

Spencer farley Micro need to get some practice in :)

JACKOR33 17-08-2012 09:15 AM

Dave Jackson

Micro with some proper gearing and tyres this week :lol:

millzy 17-08-2012 10:06 AM

Just me tonight , Jays taking it easy to foucs on backing team snake captin in the A final sunday.


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:04 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com