oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   The PlayGround (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Billionaire boys club (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10953)

millzy 20-05-2008 10:29 AM

Billionaire boys club
 
Any one know where to by there T-shirts?

Im after black Ice cream /Jelly Bean style and dont trust the ones on Ebay, unless some one has used a shop befor and can tell me there 100% original

let me know if you can help

Millzy

stegger 20-05-2008 11:25 AM

Flannels in the MET quater liverpool;)

stegger 20-05-2008 11:27 AM

Or here fella :D http://www.bbcicecream.com/

Southwell 20-05-2008 11:30 AM

$260 for a jumper! jog on!

DAVIDZX5 20-05-2008 12:09 PM

http://www.bbcicecream.com/store/bbc_17341006.php

what about this one......????

millzy 20-05-2008 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stegger (Post 125685)

Flash is blocked in work hence why I haven’t gone there

but ta.

Ian, this aint matalan t shirts dude

Lee 20-05-2008 02:21 PM

http://www.bbcicecream.com/store/bbc_17315003_b.php

I wouldn`t pay $5 for that never mind $500, it looks like a "christmas jumper"

I think if you get one of these you need a twat hat as well:lol:

ben 20-05-2008 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lee (Post 125744)
http://www.bbcicecream.com/store/bbc_17315003_b.php

I wouldn`t pay $5 for that never mind $500, it looks like a "christmas jumper"

I think if you get one of these you need a twat hat as well:lol:

I think it looks pretty cool :o

Lee 20-05-2008 02:31 PM

Your not camping with me at tally for that comment !!!

ben 20-05-2008 02:34 PM

I hadnt finished typing. I think it would look pretty cool in the bin :lol:

ashleyb4 20-05-2008 02:41 PM

When i first saw the tittle of this thread i was getting worried about millzy ;)

Some of them look pretty cool and what would you know about fasion lee :p


A

ben 20-05-2008 02:44 PM

Did you not know lee is the designer for vondutch?

Lee 20-05-2008 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashleyb4 (Post 125748)
When i first saw the tittle of this thread i was getting worried about millzy ;)

Some of them look pretty cool and what would you know about fasion lee :p


A

One thing is for sure Ash, i know a lot more about fashion than you do spelling:lol:

millzy 20-05-2008 02:50 PM

i cant see what your looking at the the t shirts are cool

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...Name=WDVW&rd=1

mac 20-05-2008 03:04 PM

The tshirts from that seller are "last season"(says season 3 on the label and website says season 6) and the location is in hatfield, I'm guessing some one has been shopping in hatfield Galleria and wants to make some easy money!;)

mw02veg 20-05-2008 03:18 PM

propa chavtastic :thumbsup:

_JP_ 20-05-2008 11:39 PM

$275 for shorts, are these people smoking crack?

$45 for a leather key strap, your kidding me

wtf is so special about it all?

"Very limited quantities" yea because no one buys them!

Garry Driffill 20-05-2008 11:43 PM

Because its stupid expensive chavs will be wearing it all soon enough :lol:...

I think Devvo was testing prototypes .... LOL

bigred5765 20-05-2008 11:44 PM

£49 for a god damn tee shirt, hahahaha,millzy i want to work were you work,i cant waste that on a teeshirt, my limit is £4 mattalan,


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:11 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com