oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   YORCC - York (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Racing at York - Sat 6th October. Champ night (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111741)

Mike2222 03-10-2012 08:08 PM

Racing at York - Sat 6th October. Champ night
 
This Saturday is the first round of the 2012-13 Championship, for 2wd mod and 540/17.5t classes. We will also race 4wd but not for points.
Doors open 1745, racing starts 1845.

Mike

keenbutkrap 05-10-2012 06:47 PM

will be there making up the numbers trying not to come last but need some help sourcing some parts just bought a b4 second hand came with lots of spares but no servo mounting hardware ordered some through modelsport but hav'nt arrived no time to order elsewere any help greatly appreciated will buy or replace when my order arrives
paul dodsworth

Col 05-10-2012 07:03 PM

There is a trackside shop, but obviously stock is limited. I don't know if he has them or not.
I have a set on an old Lazer, so if I remember I'll pull them off - don't hold your breath! My memory is horrendous...


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:39 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com