oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Surrey & Hants RCCC (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=138)
-   -   AM meeting this Sunday 18th (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115047)

Dudders 15-11-2012 07:40 PM

AM meeting this Sunday 18th
 
We're open this Sunday from 8.00am for an AM meeting.

5 races for all plus practice, we should be done by 1.00pm
:)

SamRCRacing 15-11-2012 07:42 PM

Ill be there, can i race my truck???

Jamesk 15-11-2012 07:53 PM

I'm hoping to make it down myself, might have a sore head due to being night before.

jK

gainsy 15-11-2012 07:55 PM

See you sunday :D

Dudders 15-11-2012 08:06 PM

Trucks are fine, do believe Gainsy might have one now?

Mine truck will be in race control if anyone wishes to use it? Just needs a tx/rx everything else Inc lipo all in and good to go.

Neil

Dudders 15-11-2012 08:07 PM

Also looking forward to the meeting on the 22nd when it will be a good night for trucks!

grobson1970 16-11-2012 10:24 AM

I'm praying for good weather for the 22nd

Gary

gainsy 16-11-2012 10:43 AM

Yep got a truck now :D but no servo for it yet so just 2wd this sunday

Kelk 17-11-2012 08:13 AM

I'll be racing the buggy, but I might bring the truck along as I may need some help. Need some screws where the head has rounded to be dremel'ed and I've never tried that before

Could someone help if I bring dremel'ed and cutting heads?

gainsy 17-11-2012 08:34 AM

Sure one of us will give you a hand fella

TARTMAN 17-11-2012 11:12 PM

me
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kelk (Post 714120)
I'll be racing the buggy, but I might bring the truck along as I may need some help. Need some screws where the head has rounded to be dremel'ed and I've never tried that before

Could someone help if I bring dremel'ed and cutting heads?

My dremel is ready and waiting for screw removing duties!

Dudders 18-11-2012 05:38 PM

Sounds like a great mornings racing at S&H HQ today!

Looking forward to this Thursday when I'll be racing and running!


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:11 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com