oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Norfolk Buggy Club (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   few mods to losi 22 (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115188)

thedarkside69 17-11-2012 09:19 PM

few mods to losi 22
 
http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k2...90993919_n.jpg so far got stupid amount of wheels lol new front springs full metal whatsits all round on way and a new body and a servos thanks dave :) oh and a new fast plane hehe

thedarkside69 17-11-2012 09:28 PM

could someone point me in te direction of a new motor for is and controller thing please as not a clue wha to search for on ebay lol

racingdwarf 17-11-2012 10:10 PM

I use speed passion, esc's and motors, come up all the time in the for sale section.Nice looking one in there now:thumbsup:

With luck, this should be a link to http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115136

Shaun_TLR 19-11-2012 11:39 PM

Ive heard good things about these..........

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LRP-SXX-Co...item1c2d48e8ff

But dont trust what I say, someone will no doubt shoot me down !

racingdwarf 20-11-2012 12:04 AM

Yer LRP has in general been good kit, but there speed controllers have taken some stick of late on here, seems to be some reliability issues.

Shaun_TLR 20-11-2012 12:14 AM

I run an orion r10 which Im extremely please with (altho not exactly cheap - I bought it in a childish paddy one night being annoyed with an old setup)

Ive also head that fusion exceed gear is quite good for the money they cost.

jcb 20-11-2012 12:06 PM

I'd be getting the 80750 of these, for the money you can't beat them. I had the nosram equivalent and never had a problem with it.

http://www.smddirect.co.uk/index.php...ory&cat_id=206

thedarkside69 20-11-2012 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jcb (Post 714962)
I'd be getting the 80750 of these, for the money you can't beat them. I had the nosram equivalent and never had a problem with it.

http://www.smddirect.co.uk/index.php...ory&cat_id=206

im guessing would need a better motor too

jcb 21-11-2012 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thedarkside69 (Post 715126)
im guessing would need a better motor too


That would be up to you, although i believe the LRP esc will only work with sensored motors.

You can mix and match brands and I'd be happy buying any motor from the likes of LRP, Nosram, Speedpassion, Vampire, Novak, Losi, or Orion.

Personally I run Nosram motors with my favoured wind being an 8.5 octa wind. It gives a good compromise of driveability particularly if it's bumpy or slippy but still has a good top speed.


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:09 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com