oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Electrics (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Hobbywing ESC Cases (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115422)

Team No Idea 21-11-2012 11:25 AM

Hobbywing ESC Cases
 
Does anyone know where i can get a new outer case for my hobbywing 120a V2 ? Mine is a tad burnt :cry:

SlowOne 21-11-2012 08:59 PM

Contact CPD Racing (Chris O'Donoghue) and see what has to be done to get one. They are UK agents and very helpful. HTH :)

Team No Idea 22-11-2012 11:58 PM

Ah HA! thank you! Will do!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

musketter 09-12-2012 08:07 PM

How did you get on as I have the same problem ?

Team No Idea 09-12-2012 10:15 PM

Hello, I spoke to Chris at CPD racing, what a top fella may I say! he is sorting one out for me. Well worth getting in touch with him, great comms via email and really helpful :thumbsup::thumbsup:


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:01 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com