![]() |
would this setup work
trying to get my old ftx blaze running as it was so much fun, would this esc;
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Turnigy-Tr...item3a7b5738ec run well with my turnigy b2835? i have got three, 8 cell NiHM batteries and the whole battery adds up to 9.6v 8800mah thanks |
Quote:
Also you can get lipos for micros for 5.95p each (which most o us at the club run so there good spec) also brushless engines are cheap as, for micros too :) |
Quote:
so what about this for the esc? http://www.giantshark.co.uk/ezrun25a...-p-407518.html you say the lipo's are cheap!? could you recomend a specific one that would give more power than the nihm? cos i cant find one. i thought the motor was brushless? if not which do you recomend? thanks |
That's the esc is fine, I've actually got one of them as my spare esc.
these are the batteries we all run at £5.25 each http://www.giantshark.co.uk/gens-130...-p-406442.html The motor may be brushless I don't know as I can't find the spec on google but you are proberly right. Seeing as your in Surrey we run micro nights in Wycombe on Monday nights if you want to have a look or chat |
the battery sounds like a good idea! but unfortunately im near Farnborough and go to shrccc, so high Wycombe is to far for me! would that esc take the lipo batteries?
|
also do you guys happen to know of any cheap micro 2.4ghz systems?
|
Quote:
Quote:
That esc is fine to run lipos on. Also I just use a fhss code cr151 controller and reciver and all fits fine (although I have the lwb shark so I have a bit more room to play with) Sam |
ok, no, sorry Wycombe is too far! anyway, thanks very much for your help!
|
| All times are GMT. The time now is 05:26 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com