oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Surrey & Hants RCCC (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=138)
-   -   Next Meeting Thursday 6th December 2012 (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116319)

Dudders 04-12-2012 09:01 AM

Next Meeting Thursday 6th December 2012
 
Gates open at 6.30pm. See you there, I'm in the hot seat :lol:

racer11 06-12-2012 07:55 AM

December*??

Dudders 06-12-2012 10:15 AM

Says December dunt it? :thumbsup:

Duncan 06-12-2012 03:45 PM

warm pants
 
I am feeling brave so i will put some warm pants on and pop down later :p

Dudders 06-12-2012 03:51 PM

Look forward to seeing you again Duncan :thumbsup:

racer11 06-12-2012 06:32 PM

Gonna be there bout 7:15-7:30 could you sign me up, 1/18 4wd buggy :)

TARTMAN 06-12-2012 11:07 PM

???????
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by racer11 (Post 719682)
Gonna be there bout 7:15-7:30 could you sign me up, 1/18 4wd buggy :)

I am sure you were running something a little larger than 1/18th....... ;)


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:02 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com