![]() |
Seaham Winter Series Confirmed
This is a 3 round series, best 2 rounds to count.
The winner from each class will win a set Schumacher Yellow Mini Spikes. The doors will open at 4:30, Reedy starts due to popular demand. We will run 4 rounds of qualifying and depending on numbers 3 legged finals. This will be decided on the day. Round 1 - 23rd December Round 2 - 27th December Round 3 - 30th December Entry will be £5 per class. |
Wot time does racing start ?
|
Quote:
|
Sorry to sound thick, but this will be for both 2wd and 4wd? Also what are Reedy starts? :eh?:
Planning on doing the last 2 meetings. Not because I'm so confident in my skills I can afford to through away one round, but because I will be at the wrong end of the country on the 23rd! :rolleyes: |
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
I'll try to stay at the back as I'm bound to be involved in some if there is a possibility of carnage :lol: |
2 or 3 of us from Tynemet / Benfield are thinking about coming along on the Thursday, I hope this is ok whith you running a 3 day series?
|
Quote:
the more the merrier |
Sounds good we will be the for 4.30
|
Does the club sell the yellow mini pin tyres that you run. might pop along but all i have is cat full spike softs which we run at tyne met
Gar:D |
They be fine
|
Gar ... what car are you running ? One of us should have some tyres you can use .
|
Quote:
If i make the venue i will be running a cat sx3 Gary:D:D |
worn full spikes are ok gary......ive used them a few times and sometimes feel a lot better :woot:
|
Quote:
lol:D:D Gary:D |
| All times are GMT. The time now is 10:39 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com