![]() |
Batley Buggy Club
(http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
Advice for a novice!!
Good morning,
My son has been lucky enough to get a Tamiya Plasma Edge for Christmas. I was wondering if we would be able to go to the track at Spenbourgh to practice. Is there a pay and play rate or can do we need to join to do this. Also I can't seem to find a list of dates or fixtures for 2013. Additionally if anyone knows of alternative tracks I would be most grateful for some info, I have heard that there is one near Greetland in Halifax? Many thanks in anticipation! Greenflyer |
Quote:
|
Hi,
Many thanks for the info. I think before joining any club he is best getting so serious practice. Are there any tracks nearby where he can practice or are we best looking at spare bits of land and car parks? Cheers! |
Spare bits of land if never used a radio controlled car before go to a football pitch plenty of space to have a play and learn to drive.
|
Quote:
|
| All times are GMT. The time now is 05:28 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com