oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   1/8 Nitro Off Road / Rallycross (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   What pipe? (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=119859)

Crazy L 19-01-2013 03:52 PM

What pipe?
 
Hey guys, I have a Picco P3 basic I'm considering popping in a buggy for a bit of "cheap" rally x action, however, I'm going to need a pipe. The engine is 3 port I believe so nothing fancy.

What pipes would be suitable? Jp2 or similar? Any advice greatly apprec'd.

Ta muchly:thumbsup:

bigt 19-01-2013 03:56 PM

jp4 will be good with just about any engine dude

Ross 19-01-2013 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigt (Post 734953)
jp4 will be good with just about any engine dude

+1 on that.

LRP 20-01-2013 11:28 AM

+2
Great pipe Works great on anything


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:50 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com