oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Telford Model Car Club (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=132)
-   -   Sunday race? (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120503)

Bigbainy 26-01-2013 05:39 PM

Sunday race?
 
Is there still racing on Sunday? If so where and when, very new to racing but got the bug!! :)

cyclone tone 27-01-2013 10:59 AM

Telfords next meet will be the end of February mate, there's a bit of work on the track to be done.

Bigbainy 27-01-2013 01:01 PM

Cheers for the reply, you don't race indoors any more then?

Gregors 27-01-2013 01:20 PM

Have a look at Telford Hot Trax section they race indoors every wednesday at HLC

Bigbainy 27-01-2013 01:23 PM

I have started going there, I just saw some old posts about Sunday racing in stirchley. I need all the practice I can get ha ha!


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:55 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com