oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Electrics (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   RX for Futaba 4PL (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120758)

cutting42 29-01-2013 12:49 AM

RX for Futaba 4PL
 
Hiya

Are there any other (cheaper) rx's compatible with the Futaba 4PL S-FHSS radio system. I see the FASST system can use FrSky is their an equivalent for the S-FHSS or FHSS?

cutting42 30-01-2013 06:10 PM

Is that a no then :D

The Doktor 30-01-2013 06:30 PM

you could get original futaba for less than 30 quid.

http://www.rcmart.com/futaba-r2004gf...?cPath=36_1028

http://www.rcmart.com/futaba-r2104gf...?cPath=36_1028

http://www.rcmart.com/futaba-r204gfe...?cPath=36_1028

shipping is about 3 quid for one reciever.

adon30 30-01-2013 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cutting42 (Post 739097)
Hiya

Are there any other (cheaper) rx's compatible with the Futaba 4PL S-FHSS radio system. I see the FASST system can use FrSky is their an equivalent for the S-FHSS or FHSS?

I know frsky do the faast compatiable receivers. Not sure about Fhss. If you can change the module in the transmitter you would be able to use the frsky own system.
Drop a message to Richard at t9hobbysport. He was very helpful when sorting my out. Website link here: http://www.t9hobbysport.com/default.asp?CatID=115

cutting42 31-01-2013 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Doktor (Post 739860)

Yeah, that's where I got my last one from but got wacked for duty and Royal Mail collection fee of 12 quid which kind of wiped out the savings.

Thanks for the reply tho

cutting42 31-01-2013 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adon30 (Post 739863)
I know frsky do the faast compatiable receivers. Not sure about Fhss. If you can change the module in the transmitter you would be able to use the frsky own system.
Drop a message to Richard at t9hobbysport. He was very helpful when sorting my out. Website link here: http://www.t9hobbysport.com/default.asp?CatID=115

Cant change the TX module int he 4PL unfortunately but thanks for the response.


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:02 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com