oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bury Metro (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Interested in poping down (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12152)

qatmix 05-07-2008 06:36 PM

Interested in poping down
 
Hi All,

Been a long time since I ran buggies, but interested in getting back into it.

Is there anything on tomorrow (6th July)

Also what's the attitude of the club? I have a young lad who is also really keen to learn to race. Do you have a kiddies class / relaxed atmosphere where a youngster is able to race his Madcap with a std 540 motor?

Cheers
C

Jonathan 05-07-2008 07:23 PM

Tomorrow is scheduled for a club meet and Im planning on going down.

Im a newcomer but have found the people and atmosphere there great. The first meet of the season was well attended and had a real mix of cars including a young lad running a std 540 car so Im sure you will be more than welcome.

I dont know how busy it will be tomorrow. My experience so far is that a regional will be busy ~70 cars but the other two club meets I went to I was the only person who turned up ! One of these clashed with a national though and both were early in the year.


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:15 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com