oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   1/18th & Micro stuff (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Micro off road racing at Leighton Buzzard (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12182)

frogger 07-07-2008 11:26 AM

Micro off road racing at Leighton Buzzard
 
We had a brilliant day's racing at Leighton Buzzard GP2 yesterday. Did 4 qualifiers and 3 x 7 minute finals (2 best counted). The guys at Leighton put on a great very smooth day's racing up to national standard.

It was a great technical track which for the top guys there resulted in 12 laps over 5 mins in qualifyers.

I managed to qualify on pole position but sadly only managed a 2 - 3 - 2 in the finals so scored 2nd overall. My son (at the ripe old age of 5) managed a 5th place in the C-final beating everyone in the E-final including those below him in the C.

Absolutely amazing day for everyone involved. Great family event and best of all we stayed dry regardless of all the wetness outside :thumbsup:

!!VIDEO HERE!!

That's me on pole running an LRP Shark Monster Pro with Novak's new micro sensored brushless Mongoose 10.5 system and Danny Conway in 2nd running Mongoose 13.5. I obviously ended the video as soon as I lost the lead cause it's just not worth watching after that :lol: :lol: :p
.
.
http://carlventer.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/lb_gp2_1.JPG

http://carlventer.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/lb_gp2_2.JPG

http://carlventer.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/lb_gp2_3.JPG

rich_cree 07-07-2008 06:32 PM

Is that the hall they race in on weeknights too???

frogger 07-07-2008 11:38 PM

I believe so. It's build the track, race the track, break up and store the track kind of thing. It's a school hall so needs to be cleared. I guess we are very VERY lucky at Wycombe for having a permanent track but ours is smaller :yawn:

Mini-JT 08-07-2008 07:56 AM

....
 
....

Mini-JT 10-07-2008 11:32 PM

....
 
....


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:39 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com