![]() |
Batley Buggy Club
(http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
No Meeting on Sunday 10/03/13 - Mother's Day
Hi everyone
Please note that when I booked the meetings last year, I had not taken into account that it was Mother's Day on Sunday 10 March and booked a meeting. I have now cancelled the meeting so the next club meeting will not be until 24 March. Please pass the message around to anyone that you think may attend and may not look on Oople. 17 March is the final round of the Chadderton Series so no club meeting that day. Apologies for any inconvenience. Dianne |
Thanks for the reminder Dianne! Have a good one yourself.
|
Southport outdoors anyone?
|
Quote:
|
What a shame.... Mums are usually glad to get rid of husbands and kids and have a nice peaceful Mothers Day...!:woot:
Still, Dianne can have a nice peaceful day without us lot of kids..:thumbsup: |
Yeah well said. I'm sure Mark will have a special day planned for Dianne anyway so enjoy a week off.
|
| All times are GMT. The time now is 09:32 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com