oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Vintage RC (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   I've been waiting a long time for this one to come through... (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=124434)

Naushad 13-03-2013 10:21 AM

I've been waiting a long time for this one to come through...
 
After a long wait, I finally received this car.

http://i1232.photobucket.com/albums/...psb08593bc.jpg

http://i1232.photobucket.com/albums/...psc724bcbe.jpg

http://i1232.photobucket.com/albums/...ps4bd0c505.jpg

http://i1232.photobucket.com/albums/...ps3abef7ff.jpg

http://i1232.photobucket.com/albums/...psa2404ec5.jpg

http://i1232.photobucket.com/albums/...ps85c5eee8.jpg



http://i1232.photobucket.com/albums/...psd60a2bdd.jpg

As you might imagine...did cost a bit but worth it! The electrics are period and seem to work flawlessly. All of the electrics are Ko Propo but the motor is a Tamiya super stock. The car is set up for dirt judging by the tyres.

One thing that really striked me about the Lazer Zx-S is the sleek look. It's awesome to look at and has a cool compactness to it. The shell looks really nice and I think it's by the famed Brain Speedgraphix of Japan.

I will clean it up apply decals and then try to run it once the weather improves.

lllyf 13-03-2013 10:40 AM

Yes,I saw this car, you really need the LA-113 gear cover cap:woot:

Naushad 13-03-2013 10:43 AM

Ah ha!!

Something missing!

You are right...but I think finding that might be impossible, anyway gives me easy access to slipper but I guess I still need to protect from dirt.

lllyf 13-03-2013 10:49 AM

:) every thing is possible,the used one

http://img14.poco.cn/mypoco/myphoto/...3184836019.jpg

Naushad 13-03-2013 10:50 AM

Wish I could grab that out of the screen!!!

If you are will to sell with the arms, please pm me.

HKS_TRD 13-03-2013 11:06 AM

That is just plain awesome!

rondoolaa 13-03-2013 12:18 PM

beautiful car, want it,

would a b4 gear cover plug fit ?

see if someone at your local track has a b4 so you can try theirs,

just a thought

http://www.eurorc.com/tuotekuvat/900x600/RPM80085-2.jpg

Naushad 13-03-2013 12:29 PM

Yeah Ron, that's a good idea! I have a B4.1 somewhere with spares so I'll dig it out and check it!

It is a very nice piece of engineering for sure...I feel like charging it up this very moment and letting it rip!

Welshy40 13-03-2013 02:08 PM

I had the rb5 type r and the let down and the only issue was the chassis as it was too long.

ZXS looks great, and i never used the slipper cover hole to adjust my slipper so you dont need to ruin your gear cover.

I used a futaba 9402 in mine, and tekin 410k and still have, i used three schotkey diodes on my motor.

Naushad 13-03-2013 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Welshy40 (Post 755656)
I had the rb5 type r and the let down and the only issue was the chassis as it was too long.

ZXS looks great, and i never used the slipper cover hole to adjust my slipper so you dont need to ruin your gear cover.

I used a futaba 9402 in mine, and tekin 410k and still have, i used three schotkey diodes on my motor.

Yeah, I think this has the KO PROPO motor condenser that comes with the VFS-1 ESC.

DanB4 13-03-2013 04:02 PM

Looking good Naushad I think I remember you telling me about this one months ago?

Andrew Twigger 13-03-2013 04:06 PM

Brain Speed Graffix shell as well, nice find!

optiman 13-03-2013 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rondoolaa (Post 755614)
beautiful car, want it,

would a b4 gear cover plug fit ?

see if someone at your local track has a b4 so you can try theirs,

just a thought

http://www.eurorc.com/tuotekuvat/900x600/RPM80085-2.jpg

Thinking the same thing, looks similar to the RC10's


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:29 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com