oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Surrey & Hants RCCC (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=138)
-   -   Next Meeting: 28th March 2013 (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125511)

Dudders 26-03-2013 10:42 PM

Next Meeting: 28th March 2013
 
New track layout this week, doors open at 6.30pm :thumbsup:

It's gonna be dry, but its gonna be bloody freezing!

Wrap up warm!

See you there!

grobson1970 27-03-2013 09:53 AM

I will be there thursday to test out my new PT so dont forget to bring it neil ;)

Gary

Dudders 27-03-2013 09:58 AM

All packed and ready!!!

MattPR8 27-03-2013 05:27 PM

Will you be running a short course heat or can I join in with another class?

Dudders 27-03-2013 05:40 PM

Depends no who else has a truck that night. If not you can run with another heat ;)

neil_p 27-03-2013 06:58 PM

Hi Dudders
I will come through on Thursday and want to know if you can bring one of the PT's I have requested please.
Cannot stay as I will be returning from work in High Wycombe then straight up to Teesside on Thursday night so plenty of miles for me to do! Cheers.

Dudders 27-03-2013 09:11 PM

Yes Neil, they're in my pit box already to be moved on! :thumbsup:

Did you get my PM?

Duncan 27-03-2013 10:53 PM

Star bar
 
Don't forget that star bar you owe me

neil_p 27-03-2013 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dudders (Post 760368)
Yes Neil, they're in my pit box already to be moved on! :thumbsup:

Did you get my PM?

About the BRCA # from the other day, yes mate.

Cheers about the PT see you tomorrow.

Dudders 27-03-2013 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duncan (Post 760403)
Don't forget that star bar you owe me

Erm no, YOU need to come prepared with one for me..... ;)

Dudders 28-03-2013 11:12 PM

Thanks for racing tonight, let me know your views on the track and running!

lee rc 29-03-2013 10:23 AM

I think the night ran smoother than usual
like the track even the car killing double :o but think it would be better if the loop was moved as I did see a few people going back on themself to get the lap they missed by going off the side of the table top
also I think if ur confident that it wont interfer with ur marshalling u should be able to pop on a turn buckle
other than that I think u did a great job :thumbsup: :thumbsup:


Lee

Dudders 29-03-2013 01:34 PM

Thanks Lee ;)

Trouble is not everyone is, lets keep an eye on things and see how they go, no rule is cast in stone as we still want that friendly vibe. Perhaps a vote of hands before the meeting during the briefing to decide?

The double does need a tweak.

Also, the loop, yes people did miss it and had to re go round, but, if you took the table top properly and didn't bin it over it and miss the next corner, you'd count on the loop, so the feeling is is will make people drier better, safe and trouble free knowing they have to get it right. Again,clues see after another meeting but I think it will make people work hard to keep on the track and ride the raised section in style :lol:


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:48 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com