oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Surrey & Hants RCCC (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=138)
-   -   torch 4wd regional (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127562)

jlucas 23-04-2013 06:00 PM

torch 4wd regional
 
Hi guys does anyone want to lift share to this weekends meeting? Keeps cost down and all that

James

Collegeboy 23-04-2013 09:47 PM

James, do you want to jump in with Sam and me. I'm taking the gazebo and can do a 60 split in the back. Sam can have the small seat:woot:. What equipment are you taking, that will then tell me how much I have to down size:cry:. I'll PM you my No, but don't give it to Forbesy, unless he parts with some cash:woot::woot:

SamRCRacing 23-04-2013 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Collegeboy (Post 768365)
James, do you want to jump in with Sam and me. I'm taking the gazebo and can do a 60 split in the back. Sam can have the small seat:woot:. What equipment are you taking, that will then tell me how much I have to down size:cry:. I'll PM you my No, but don't give it to Forbesy, unless he parts with some cash:woot::woot:

:thumbsup: Thanks Paul :p

forbesy 27-04-2013 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Collegeboy (Post 768365)
James, do you want to jump in with Sam and me. I'm taking the gazebo and can do a 60 split in the back. Sam can have the small seat:woot:. What equipment are you taking, that will then tell me how much I have to down size:cry:. I'll PM you my No, but don't give it to Forbesy, unless he parts with some cash:woot::woot:

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:10 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com