oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bury Metro (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Bury metro this sunday (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12804)

bigred5765 31-07-2008 03:09 PM

Bury metro this sunday
 
So whos going then,?

Lee 31-07-2008 03:22 PM

CBA.

Northy 31-07-2008 03:30 PM

Lee, I have something you could do...... pm'ing.

G

Fiddybux 31-07-2008 03:50 PM

I'm going, even though last time I went no one came to run the thing.

I can't see Bury go to the dogs!

njc11 31-07-2008 03:58 PM

Im going.. weather permitting..

m bringing a mate whos racing and then i know of at least 2 others going :thumbsup:

Im going tomorrow day to do some setting up :)

Cheers

Nick
:thumbsup:

bigred5765 31-07-2008 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lee (Post 146555)
CBA.

LEE (CBA) well:p

danDanEFC 31-07-2008 05:45 PM

What time is booking in for Sunday?

woOdy 01-08-2008 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fiddybux (Post 146559)
I'm going, even though last time I went no one came to run the thing.

I can't see Bury go to the dogs!

Defo going to be a meeting.

woOdy 01-08-2008 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njc11 (Post 146561)
Im going.. weather permitting..

m bringing a mate whos racing and then i know of at least 2 others going :thumbsup:

Im going tomorrow day to do some setting up :)

Cheers

Nick
:thumbsup:

I hope you have asked someone off the comitee to practice? If not then please ask first! Its not nice just to go and jump/brake my fence.

J_WOODY 01-08-2008 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danDanEFC (Post 146580)
What time is booking in for Sunday?

does anyone know?

burgie 01-08-2008 02:37 PM

Booking in is usually around about 9:30/10:00 am with racing starting at 11:00am......

DanW 01-08-2008 02:40 PM

I don't normally get there any earlier than 10, and thats usually plenty of time.

jimmy 01-08-2008 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by woOdy (Post 146708)
I hope you have asked someone off the comitee to practice? If not then please ask first! Its not nice just to go and jump/brake my fence.


I got the impression by 'setting up' he meant the track? but that's just a guess:thumbsup:

woOdy 01-08-2008 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimmy (Post 146848)
I got the impression by 'setting up' he meant the track? but that's just a guess:thumbsup:

What? on a Friday? That IS keen. 2 days before the meeting. WOW.

njc11 01-08-2008 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by woOdy (Post 146708)
I hope you have asked someone off the comitee to practice? If not then please ask first! Its not nice just to go and jump/brake my fence.

I thought its council owned and you could go anytime??

Ive been up there this afternoon after a disaterous (sp?) sunday a couple of weeks back :(

The pred is awesome now.. after Nathan's tips at the national.. it wont need much sorting... it will be my thumbs if anything :woot: B4 is much better, again after spending some time setting it up at Southport last week.. we only used 3 packs of cells each and we werent up there for long... happy now... roll on Sunday...

Incidently, while we were up there i kicked a load (6) scroats of the rostrum who were pi55ing about... and for your information i always look after my gear and any one elses and will respect Bury metro track as well... i want to see it stay so will not abuse and break your fence or ruin your track! :p We should have a working party... and put about 30litres of weed killer down and give it all a lick of paint, inc, rostrum, race control etc... sruce it all up!

I gave my 501xwe i run aswell... considering its set up by the book... :o it was superb :thumbsup: but it didnt last for long as it stopped working :( on investigation wheni got home it was my Brushless LRP motor... its a 4 turn and on opening it up all the magnets are shattered inside :cry: any ideas?? send it back? as its the first time ive run it?

On sunday i'll be in my works van, white peugeot partner with City Lock and Safe on it.. so come and introduce yourself please :)

Jimmy, are you still running your 501x?? if so i would mind a look at it :) I dont have the one way in mine at the mo, i dont think i'll bother considering how it went today :thumbsup:

Cheers

Nick
:thumbsup:

jimmy 01-08-2008 06:58 PM

lol sarcasm mode overload, sorry woody, you replied today and I thought his post was from TODAY - never mind.

njc11 01-08-2008 07:18 PM

???????????????

reelman_fishing 01-08-2008 07:21 PM

Me and my son will be there.

Chrislong 01-08-2008 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njc11 (Post 146910)
I thought its council owned and you could go anytime??

Regardless of who owns the land, whether its Tom Thumb or King Kong, who runs and maintains the track? NOT THE COUNCIL. Its just descent of you, or of anyone, to ring Roger or Stu to ask if you can go for open practice. They would appreciate it.

P_B 01-08-2008 08:04 PM

Woody,

Can't do tomorrow but if you need some help early doors Sunday I can make that. Let me know mate.


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:35 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com