oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Yokomo (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Rear Shock Shafts BX (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12840)

DaveG28 01-08-2008 05:12 PM

Rear Shock Shafts BX
 
Hi,

anyone know the length of the rear shock shafts on the BX4?

I'd been assuming the Tamioya ones were the same but I think the rears may not be!?

Dave

JohnM 01-08-2008 09:01 PM

Asuming that the shock shafts in my BX spares are the std rear ones, then 43.5mm, but you really want the longer 1.02" ones from the back of a B4.

DaveG28 01-08-2008 11:54 PM

Sorry mate, is there a typo there, 43.5mm is way longer than 1.02"??

Gaz_Stanton 02-08-2008 12:44 PM

You want the longer 49.6mm shafts from the BC, teamed up with the taller tower.

JohnM 02-08-2008 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaveG28 (Post 146985)
Sorry mate, is there a typo there, 43.5mm is way longer than 1.02"??

I probably shouldn't have put the " after 1.02:blush:

Think I got caught out by the American's odd way of labeling their shock lengths.

Anyhoo, I have the B4 ones in mine, with a taller rear shock tower from DC Racing, made the biggest improvement to the car, after the flat chassis:)


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:33 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com