![]() |
Team support and a steel pinion gears
Guys
Just wanted to say thanks for the support yesterday at the regional, especially to: Oly - for working on the opposite end of the xb4 as I worked on the other end trying to get it ready for practise, general assistance throughout the day and being a sounding board as I got the general ar$e as things kept breaking Stu - for recreated lay setting my pinion and spur gear meshing, loan of a soldering iron, etc Duncan - for soldering up my new motor in what was essentially one smoke break. Great job done and in a really impressive time Neil - for general coaching support and calming me down enough to stay on target to race James - for getting me out of tricky situations like rounded off pinion's grub screws and reminding me its just toy cars and we are here to have a laugh The Westwoods - for track advice and (sorry guys can't remember if it was Jay or Glenn) for which brand of motor to select Chris - for the spare wish bone Sam - for a few tweaks to the car Shaun - for a myriad of little of things throughout the day It all really helped and I think is testament to the strength of the club so thanks folks :) As a follow up - where does everyone get their steel pinions from? Everywhere I am searching seems to only have alloy ones and they were giving me no end of headaches yesterday |
Google for RW Racing they do steel. Buy them direct or via Apex Models.
I do believe we have a great spirit within the clubs drivers and that the banter and humour did, officially, sink to an all time low :woot: |
| All times are GMT. The time now is 11:34 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com