oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Caldicot Radio Control Car Club (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=84)
-   -   Friday June 14th (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130901)

millzy 12-06-2013 08:58 AM

Friday June 14th
 
Whos going then- im in for some omre 2wd action if everyone is doing that class
let me know as the 4wd is ready from Sunday ( gutted i missed it)

Belsten 12-06-2013 10:20 AM

Not me, 8th Nationalising

peetbee 12-06-2013 12:29 PM

I'm off to see Madness, but there's always 2 heats of 2wd, 4wd could be a couple (especially if Bill has given up on his s2!)

shaungooner 12-06-2013 12:33 PM

not for me this week

i'll be back next week though

hit5005 12-06-2013 08:30 PM

Doing 8th this weekend see u next week

Balders 13-06-2013 08:32 AM

I'll be along. will have both 2 and 4 with me so can do either..

Most likely 4 though this week..

Belsten 13-06-2013 09:02 PM

Looks like I will be there after all, anyone truckin ?

brian s 13-06-2013 09:14 PM

no racing for me this week

Belsten 14-06-2013 07:19 AM

I will get the keys and open up for about 6 then

blue_pinky 14-06-2013 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Belsten (Post 782387)
I will get the keys and open up for about 6 then

:thumbsup: See you there!


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:00 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com