![]() |
Batley Buggy Club
(http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
Container attempted break in
Does anyone have a rivet gun to repair the damage that has been done ? I can be there anytime tonight to help repair it but I don't have a rivet gun or rivets
|
I have one but am currently on the west coast of Cumbria :thumbdown:
|
Quote:
|
Cripes... Hope you can secure it....has anything been stolen..? Is it worth reporting to the police.?
Some swines will break into anything.....we had a constant vandalism problem years ago but our container was not as strong as the Batley one.. |
Quote:
|
:o. Were all screwed!
Good man ian :thumbsup: |
I've been down this afternoon with a borrowed gun and re riveted it so we should be ok now :thumbsup:
|
Well done.! and a big thank you for taking care of the club..:thumbsup:
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
Do we need to beef up the security? |
Quote:
|
| All times are GMT. The time now is 05:32 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com