oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Team Associated (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   B44 chassis what's it worth ? (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13222)

andys 15-08-2008 08:12 PM

B44 chassis what's it worth ?
 
I have a brand new b44 chassis and the two top decks that I don't need any ideas what the 3 parts are worth before I put them in the for sale section ?

Rich D 15-08-2008 09:20 PM

£10 posted and ill take the lot ;)

cjm_2008 15-08-2008 09:28 PM

i'll give you 20 for the chassis :)

andys 16-08-2008 05:10 AM

I'm not after offers yet ta, just want to know what it's worth ?

cjm_2008 16-08-2008 06:41 AM

in that case, the antiques roadshow is your friend....

Rich D 16-08-2008 09:40 AM

£20 is a fair price, you can get a new one from the States for £31 delivered.

GRIFF55 16-08-2008 09:50 AM

I'd agree, sold the top decks no probs but the chassis wasn't so sought after. 20 is good

Wraggy 16-08-2008 02:53 PM

i have a chassis still for sale if anyone wants to offer £20 :D
used about 3 meetings .

niggs98 16-08-2008 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wraggy (Post 151447)
i have a chassis still for sale if anyone wants to offer £20 :D
used about 3 meetings .

one carfull owner low mileage due to lack of comitment :woot::woot:

andys 16-08-2008 03:32 PM

I have the chassis and both top decks brand new, never used so is it worth £20 or is it worth more as it's all 3 parts ? Cheers.

Rich D 16-08-2008 04:36 PM

Chassis worth £20 on its own.

Each top deck £10 posted so £40 for the lot posted is a fair price.

andys 16-08-2008 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rich D (Post 151478)
Chassis worth £20 on its own.

Each top deck £10 posted so £40 for the lot posted is a fair price.

cool thanks for all the info !


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:13 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com