oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bury Metro (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   This Is Going To Bring In The Masses...... (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135594)

Cremegg 03-09-2013 06:52 PM

This Is Going To Bring In The Masses......
 
Check Out This Wall Of Death....Can We Do This...Marshalling Could Be Tricky Ha



:p:cry:

johnnygibbon 03-09-2013 08:55 PM

i will build one this year indoor
better than last years one
wallride mk2

Gavin Collingwood 03-09-2013 09:00 PM

After your last attempt your not going anywhere near a wall ride.....

Gavin Collingwood 03-09-2013 09:06 PM

And Chris, that wall ride is the stupidest feature I've ever seen in r/c. It doesn't even work they all crash

Cremegg 03-09-2013 09:58 PM

Way to kill the mood there Gav lol

I know it was a laugh

JonyNitro 04-09-2013 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cremegg (Post 800527)
Way to kill the mood there Gav lol

I know it was a laugh

He don't get out much, I bet he gets no party invitations:D

johnnygibbon 04-09-2013 12:44 PM

Oh I'm building a minter Gav
That's why it will be mk2
Learn from past mistakes
Like the outdoor track
Remember Gav racing is and I quote directly from you here
"Just for fun"

Mr Satchell 04-09-2013 05:04 PM

(.)
 
Hahahaha ouch. Low blow but a good one


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:32 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com