oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bury Metro (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Is Anyone Going On Sunday? (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137484)

Cremegg 04-10-2013 04:30 PM

Is Anyone Going On Sunday?
 
As Title Suggests

is anyone Going on Sunday?

Maddy 04-10-2013 05:42 PM

i will if there is enough interest an we have a race controller

johnnygibbon 04-10-2013 05:55 PM

Im out
Can't work the soft ware
Going out on bike Instead

Mr Satchell 04-10-2013 06:23 PM

Trucks
 
Anybody up for getting the short course trucks out on Sunday

evertonal 04-10-2013 06:31 PM

Sunday
 
I was planning to turn up on Sunday as long as we have someone to run race control.

Si Coe 04-10-2013 06:42 PM

I take 1 meeting off and everything falls apart........

Maddy 04-10-2013 07:04 PM

zero organization
think of the people who make plans for the day and travel a good distance to turn up and find out there is no racing due to no one being able run race control.
its not good for the club when this happens.
Did you ask anyone else Si if they fancy running it on sunday.
you will have to tell wife your racing instead mate lol

Si Coe 04-10-2013 07:34 PM

Thing is Maddy it's not a joke. I'm really struggling to make the time as it is right now. I've been to several meetings lately only because I have to. I haven't missed one because I can't - who else has been there EVERY time? We are spending money on a track rebuild but we can't run a meeting because I can't make it. We really need more people to get involved in running race control. I made it clear I wouldn't do this Sunday 2 week's ago and offered to show whoever was going to do it how last meeting but only Johnny even expressed an interest

Maddy 04-10-2013 07:57 PM

i know mate,
week in week out your always there to run race control.
i was just hoping someone would of said they were running it this week so we could race an i understand your very busy with school stuff.
will there be a race meeting this sunday,if not can you please put a thread on here so people can make alternative plans to race elsewhere.
cheers Si.

Cremegg 04-10-2013 08:19 PM

I was only asking because I might go Blackpool tomoz and can't go both, so I was judging number to see how many would be going to bury and not go Blackpool if they were good :)

Maddy 04-10-2013 08:31 PM

I agree Chris.
see how many reply to this post and that will make my mind up.
We cant race without a race controller anyway!!!

Stu Dixon 04-10-2013 08:38 PM

I want to race, who else can do race control ?

matt76 04-10-2013 08:42 PM

If its on i'll be there.

Maddy 04-10-2013 08:47 PM

We can ask steve howley

Mr Satchell 04-10-2013 10:35 PM

Ill b there

Big Show 04-10-2013 10:59 PM

Sunday
 
Me and scott will be racing as I have the computer and interface box and transponders.

Critch 05-10-2013 06:59 AM

I will be going as well, new truck n all

birdy 05-10-2013 08:59 AM

Si

I did phone on Thursday, to try and arrange to come pick the PC up and do race control but you didnt answer or call back.

I think we need better communication, I never really come on the forum so only seen the no race control issue on Thursday.

Mark, are you ok with running race control? Will call you later.

Si Coe 05-10-2013 09:33 AM

I've been on a conference with work. Mark has the hardware. I know I can be hard to get hold of but thats cos I'm busy!

Maddy 05-10-2013 11:22 AM

Mark i dont know how to run race control but i am willing to help you out,
as you know im there early so if you need me just ask.


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:34 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com