oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Titchfield Off Road Club Hants (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   Racing Sunday 27th Oct (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138584)

RobW 23-10-2013 03:37 PM

Racing Sunday 27th Oct
 
Well after having no free Sundays since the end of August I now have two coming up so as long as the weather improves I'll be there this Sunday.

So who else is going to get some last minute practice with Ballastic Buggy tyres ready for the first round of the Winter Series on the 3rd Nov?

Rob

MrMagoo 23-10-2013 04:45 PM

Should be there with Ian for his first 10th of road event!

Won't be practicing on BB's as I've been way to busy (lazy!) to get any mounted. However, those to whom I owe shells, including whoever ordered the Cougar SV2 Bulldog, I will have them with me.

Will there be any tyres for sale? Need some BB whites and greens plus some shuey cut staggers (silver and yellow)...

Bernie_W 23-10-2013 05:07 PM

Sunday
 
Hopefully the weather will be kind this week, if so I'll be there.

Will be after some rear and front inserts.#


Bernard


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:47 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com