![]() |
This Sunday
As the weather forecast looks very bad this weekend and being the last champ race
Could si or whoever is doing race control on Sunday let us know if it is still goin ahead (weather permitting) Obviously we can judge the weather Sunday night but it's just I don't want to drive all that way to have race day rained away I'm sure there are others in the same boat as me Cheers guys |
I'm sure we indoors this weekend Chris
|
No it's outdoors
|
Yeah it's the last outdoor one Leon
Looks like you saved a trip up to Oldham haha |
I've got further to travel than you so I'd like to know too!
|
Sunday
All,
I'm working this weekend unfortunately. The weather forecast does look very wet for Sunday, but that is the forecast now. Let's keep reviewing the forecast up to Saturday and then a more informed decision can be made. Leon, first indoor meeting is Sunday 10th November 13. Darren |
I might be able to attend and ill race in the rain:D
|
Weather warning for tomorrow lads
|
Final championship meeting is ON.
All,
The weather forecast has actually improved over the last 24hrs and whilst it looks like some rain is due tomorrow, we are expecting the all weather track to stand up to the test, so the meeting is still ON. :thumbsup: Neil, Rob, Si and Mark will be at the meeting. All welcome. Darren |
We've called it off, too wet!
|
Great weather for racing....... boats!
Mines just charging up now. |
Can we not get count hill for today ;)
|
| All times are GMT. The time now is 10:12 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com