oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bury Metro (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   This Sunday (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138614)

Cremegg 24-10-2013 12:25 PM

This Sunday
 
As the weather forecast looks very bad this weekend and being the last champ race

Could si or whoever is doing race control on Sunday let us know if it is still goin ahead (weather permitting)

Obviously we can judge the weather Sunday night but it's just I don't want to drive all that way to have race day rained away

I'm sure there are others in the same boat as me

Cheers guys

Mr Satchell 24-10-2013 02:01 PM

I'm sure we indoors this weekend Chris

Gavin Collingwood 24-10-2013 02:25 PM

No it's outdoors

Cremegg 24-10-2013 04:09 PM

Yeah it's the last outdoor one Leon

Looks like you saved a trip up to Oldham haha

Si Coe 24-10-2013 06:00 PM

I've got further to travel than you so I'd like to know too!

Darren Wales 24-10-2013 07:25 PM

Sunday
 
All,

I'm working this weekend unfortunately. The weather forecast does look very wet for Sunday, but that is the forecast now.

Let's keep reviewing the forecast up to Saturday and then a more informed decision can be made.

Leon, first indoor meeting is Sunday 10th November 13.

Darren

budfish 24-10-2013 10:08 PM

I might be able to attend and ill race in the rain:D

Maddy 26-10-2013 05:06 PM

Weather warning for tomorrow lads

Darren Wales 26-10-2013 06:09 PM

Final championship meeting is ON.
 
All,

The weather forecast has actually improved over the last 24hrs and whilst it looks like some rain is due tomorrow, we are expecting the all weather track to stand up to the test, so the meeting is still ON. :thumbsup:

Neil, Rob, Si and Mark will be at the meeting.

All welcome.

Darren

birdy 27-10-2013 09:58 AM

We've called it off, too wet!

Si Coe 27-10-2013 10:24 AM

Great weather for racing....... boats!

Mines just charging up now.

Cremegg 27-10-2013 10:39 AM

Can we not get count hill for today ;)


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:12 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com