oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bury Metro (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   FOR SALE Speed passion GT2.0 PRO speedo and Savox SC-1258TG titanium geared servo (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139321)

Gavin Collingwood 04-11-2013 10:07 PM

FOR SALE Speed passion GT2.0 PRO speedo and Savox SC-1258TG titanium geared servo
 
I'll be bringing a Speed Passion GT 2.0 PRO speedo and a Savox SC-1258TG titanium geared lightweight high torque servo with me that are for sale if you're interested let me know or if I still have them on Sunday come over to my pit table to have a look
Gav

Si Coe 05-11-2013 12:10 AM

Have you gone into the used RC business Gav? You seem to be flogging a lot of stuff in the for sale section these days, most of which I've never seen you actually use yourself.......

Gavin Collingwood 05-11-2013 07:12 AM

I'm selling some stuff for someone, but the speedo is actually mine

Gavin Collingwood 05-11-2013 07:14 AM

Also si, by the way I've got a Novak speedo that was given to me at storm valley by Colin Brennan to give to you to pass onto Johnny nitro. Don't know if you know about it?

JonyNitro 05-11-2013 10:39 AM

Yep thanks for that, he remembered did he,haha only been 4month


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:54 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com