oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Titchfield Off Road Club Hants (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   IMPORTANT - TORCH Round 4 Winter Series Date Change (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140574)

RobW 27-11-2013 10:22 AM

IMPORTANT - TORCH Round 4 Winter Series Date Change
 
Please note in order to prevent a clash with the BRCA Indoor National at Silverstone we have moved Round 4 of the Winter Series from 23rd Feb to 9th Feb.
Rob

hazeandfizz 27-11-2013 10:37 AM

Any chance you can move Rd2!!

Gutted that me and Charlie can't make it this weekend.

James.

RobW 27-11-2013 10:46 AM

Sorry James, think I'd cause a riot if I changed the date at this late stage even if it was for Charlie (zero chance of changing it just for you:p).

Rob

eyeayen 27-11-2013 01:09 PM

Can't make that :(

AmiSMB 05-12-2013 07:43 PM

I could not make the original date and cannot make the new date either :( Damn my 40th!

hotrodchris 05-12-2013 07:45 PM

40th Grant are you sure?

eyeayen 09-12-2013 01:29 PM

Maybe we should have a "40th" race as I can't make the January date due to my 40th and I can't make the following date ( the one that's been moved )due to my mates 40th...

shaun m 09-12-2013 01:41 PM

that may disqualify some of "us " nippers:lol: , there could nearly be an o.a.p class :p:lol: ..

Bernie_W 09-12-2013 04:31 PM

OAP class
 
yes please book me in.

AmiSMB 11-12-2013 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hotrodchris (Post 820840)
40th Grant are you sure?

Easy grandad! I am sure since 1974!


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:19 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com