oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bury Metro (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Wednesday night racing 11th June (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=152237)

Gavin Collingwood 09-06-2014 11:19 AM

Wednesday night racing 11th June
 
Racing is on again on the 11th and weather forecast looks sunny too!
Booking in from 6 racing at 7

mark-rc 10-06-2014 01:06 PM

do we need to pre book?

Gavin Collingwood 10-06-2014 02:41 PM

No pal just turn up

ianjoyner 11-06-2014 04:57 PM

I'm in, should be there about 6:45

andy110m 12-06-2014 07:39 AM

What a brilliant night. Thanks very much to all and especially to Barry. Sadly I can't make next week but I'll be there as much as possible.

Just one observation, I understand why we had a gap after round 2 but maybe we could have run straight through, just to make sure we don't run out of light. We didn't so no problems.

I got home at 10.10pm after enjoying 3 rounds and a final, a good crack with my mates, what more could you want? This is what the Northwest has been calling out for and the Bury club have answered that call perfectly.

Chris Elworthy 12-06-2014 07:44 AM

Agreed Andy,

Another good fun night and a good track layout too.

Barry was excellent again in race control rolling back the years! You never lose it! All we need now is for Barry to get his Silverstone Overalls on again .... Anybody who raced at Millennium Raceway will know what I mean!


Thanks again to everyone involved,



Chris

ahhseeten 12-06-2014 09:06 AM

Seen pic of track on Facebook n it looked a really good flowing one. I'm sorry to have missed it but I'm away for a couple of days. Will certainly be there next Wednesday. Just thinking about later in the year when the weather is still ok but light will be fading. WE NEED FLOODLIGHTS! as a priority.. Racing is what we all want n floodlighting would be awesome. I know there is no mains power available so wondered if anyone knows if you can run floodlighting of a genny. I think people's appetite for Wednesday night racing has been pepped up n it would be a real pity to stop early cos the light is fading too soon.

Gavin Collingwood 12-06-2014 10:32 AM

It even better if anyone knows someone who could run a mains from the clubhouse so we have power, we are gonna have to do it ourselves anyway as the council are bloody useless!

tony12795 12-06-2014 11:59 AM

Good Night racing guys :thumbsup:

Got to try a few bits on the new car which got better as the night went on at least I know the track gets a little slippery as the sun goes down.

TP

Gavin Collingwood 12-06-2014 12:24 PM

You're not the only one who found that out for the first time!
Think bb green are a must for Wednesday night racing even on a day like yesterday. Those damp patches got bigger and bigger...?

cocker7433 12-06-2014 07:03 PM

Bury
 
Really enjoyed it will be back next week and will not forget the spares this time


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:31 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com