oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Wanted (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=248)
-   -   WANTED: Losi Pro SE (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=153073)

KRob 27-06-2014 11:27 AM

WANTED: Losi Pro SE
 
I'm after a Losi Pro SE to fit my XX retrofit gearbox to, so not after a JRX.

Will be a runner so doesn't need to be mint.
(Also doesn't actually need to the have the gearbox as long as the rest of it is there).

Cheers.

DerbyDan 27-06-2014 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KRob (Post 864058)
I'm after a Losi Pro SE to fit my XX retrofit gearbox to, so not after a JRX.

Will be a runner so doesn't need to be mint.
(Also doesn't actually need to the have the gearbox as long as the rest of it is there).

Cheers.

I believe the retro-fit gearbox fits the JRX2/Pro also - but you may need to consider driveshafts - if the outputs of your diff halves accept dogbones you will need to correct shafts also (since all the JRX series buggies came with sliders) ;)

KRob 02-07-2014 07:02 PM

Hi Dan,
Yep, I've got the driveshafts too :thumbsup:
The problem with fitting the XX gearbox is it needs a hole cut in the chassis for the lowered diff gear to sit in - and I'm no prepared to do that to my JRX2.
Where-as I have no issues cutting a hole in a plastic Pro SE chassis :)


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:24 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com