oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Team Associated (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   b5m lipo (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=153109)

jonathan may 27-06-2014 11:20 PM

b5m lipo
 
what have people found to be the best for the b5m saddles or a shorty

deano43 28-06-2014 03:21 PM

I tried both at the recent broxtowe regional on astro and it didn't seem to make any difference to me but I have stuck with saddles.

jonathan may 28-06-2014 03:38 PM

I have both too but shortys have a 5mm connector and saddles have a 4mm lol

Aire valley 28-06-2014 07:06 PM

It was designed around the new square pack......now available at a reasonable price from MB Models, amongst others.. Nice fit, less wires than saddles..!

jonathan may 28-06-2014 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aire valley (Post 864225)
It was designed around the new square pack......now available at a reasonable price from MB Models, amongst others.. Nice fit, less wires than saddles..!

I know but will never have another reedy lipo ever again utter rubbish

Aire valley 28-06-2014 10:07 PM

SMC and Intellect now do them...they are the ones on sale at MB.....roughly £50 and £60 respectively....


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:46 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com