oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bury Metro (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Just one of the top drivers coming to the roger wood memorial race!! (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=156047)

Gavin Collingwood 28-08-2014 12:04 PM

Just one of the top drivers coming to the roger wood memorial race!!
 
1 Attachment(s)
Hahaha

Gavin Collingwood 28-08-2014 12:05 PM

Hahah
 
1 Attachment(s)
Haha

Chris Elworthy 28-08-2014 12:45 PM

You really are one valuable member of the workforce Gav spending the time to create these monstrosities in work time .... I believe your boss may be able to dispense with you as you are clearly not an asset to the business ha!


Not to mention the use of my image without permission I should do you for copyright infringement!!

That is something I have a "talent" for!

you shall be recieving a letter from my lawyer! haha!



Chris 'The Talent'

Gavin Collingwood 28-08-2014 03:01 PM

Amongst playing darts ha

Mr Satchell 28-08-2014 07:21 PM

👍
 
Hahahaha. Funny


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:02 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com