![]() |
official oOple Australia thread!
Me and the Vickster are going to Australia for 3 weeks today - back in December! :) We'll still be on oOple as much as is possible and checking emails. Hopefully things should run smoothly on here with the moderators sorting anything out thats needed.
I'll post up some mad pics when I get chance :thumbsup: Just thought I better post this before anyone thinks we've run off or something! |
Have a great time both of you :)
|
Have a great time both of you and bring me a kangaroo back please :thumbsup:
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
Your mrs would kill you if you rode it round the living room :woot: |
Quote:
|
the kangaroo ?????? :eh?: :woot:
|
Quote:
|
Phew.... :thumbsup:
|
| All times are GMT. The time now is 11:13 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com