oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   NEAM Seaham Sunderland (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Racing Is On 2nd Of November !!! (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=158955)

Steven Forster 27-10-2014 01:00 AM

Racing Is On 2nd Of November !!!
 
As above we are racing as normal on sunday.....:)

Door open between 5:30-5:45pm and race till we finish :thumbsup:

Dont forget to bring a pit table and chair with you....:D

So who's coming and what are you running....:cool:

See you all there.....;)

Dkfream 27-10-2014 01:51 AM

Won't be able to make it mate sorry, will be getting ready to go to the airport !!!

chrispattinson 27-10-2014 06:05 PM

2wd please

dpackster1980 27-10-2014 07:46 PM

I'll be there, 2wd.

D4VEB 28-10-2014 01:03 PM

I will be at work mate:thumbdown:

ja76 30-10-2014 05:24 PM

2wd for me maybe 4 if there's enough

DAVO 30-10-2014 11:29 PM

Tyler 2
Scott 2
DR 2

dpackster1980 02-11-2014 10:29 AM

I won't be there the wife is away in Glasgow and won't be back until late. Gutted!

chrispattinson 02-11-2014 12:19 PM

I'm also not there, gutted aswell .. but its the fireworks display I'd promised to take the kids to .... I thought it was next week.

Was ready to try my Terra Scorcher out in 4wd aswell.

See you next Sunday .

Steven Forster 02-11-2014 02:07 PM

I'm gonna be back in time so all is well ;)

Jedward 02-11-2014 03:32 PM

Charlie 4WD please

Steven Forster 03-11-2014 12:32 AM

Thanks to the people who stayed back to help put the track away.....I know not everybody could stay with some of the kids going back to school in the morning.....


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:34 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com