oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   The PlayGround (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Day off work (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16195)

Northy 21-11-2008 01:01 PM

Day off work
 
I've just made scones :thumbsup:

Going swimming this afternoon :woot:

G

rcracer 21-11-2008 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Northy (Post 180487)
I've just made scones :thumbsup:

Going swimming this afternoon :woot:

G

You taking Mia :D soon as my grandaughter as had her jabs i will be taking her..:thumbsup:

Kecky 21-11-2008 01:03 PM

Are you bringing some with you on sunday.........Scones that is, not speeeeedo's :lol:

stegger 21-11-2008 01:03 PM

Don't eat too many or you'll sink. What would we do without no whities:lol:

Kecky 21-11-2008 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stegger (Post 180492)
Don't eat too many or you'll sink. What would we do without no whities:lol:

You'd probably just use all mine :lol:

stegger 21-11-2008 01:08 PM

And your tyres:thumbsup: Which i will give you back on saturday, mine turned up yesterday:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Northy 21-11-2008 01:09 PM

Yeh taking Mia, took her for the first time last week :)

21 scones in the oven :thumbsup: I'll bring some if Julie doesn't eat them all :woot:

G

stegger 21-11-2008 01:10 PM

What type of scones are they G ?

ben 21-11-2008 01:11 PM

use the whities as arm bands :thumbsup:

rcracer 21-11-2008 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Northy (Post 180495)
21 scones in the oven :thumbsup: I'll bring some if Julie doesn't eat them all :woot:

G

SCONES CAN ONLY TAKEN TO RACE MEETINGS IN A LIPO SACK

stegger 21-11-2008 01:14 PM

Ben are you saying northy has small arms:lol:

Northy 21-11-2008 01:16 PM

Fruit scones - with raisins :)

ben 21-11-2008 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stegger (Post 180500)
Ben are you saying northy has small arms:lol:

Nah the whities have fister ring lube on them... now super stretchy :eh?:

Kecky 21-11-2008 01:21 PM

I'll bring some Jam if someone brings cream :D

stegger 21-11-2008 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Northy (Post 180502)
Fruit scones - with raisins :)

NO cherries:confused:

stegger 21-11-2008 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ben (Post 180504)
Nah the whities have fister ring lube on them... now super stretchy :eh?:

Have you used this much ben ?

ben 21-11-2008 01:44 PM

It can be hard to get hold of sometimes ;)

Northy 21-11-2008 04:13 PM

Swimming was - :thumbsup:

Just tired two scones - :thumbsup:

cjm_2008 21-11-2008 08:46 PM

I'll see your scones, and raise you a day of testing my new two stroke racing kart :thumbsup:

my best lap was about 7 seconds slower than the lap record for the class though... :(

Northy 21-11-2008 08:54 PM

I'll raise you me cooking tea - a nice pasta, bacon, cheese thingy :) Yum.

Today I have been the model husband/dad :lol:

G


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:55 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com