oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bury Metro (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Outdoor Charging @ Goshen (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=163147)

Dougie 03-02-2015 10:39 AM

Outdoor Charging @ Goshen
 
Hi All

Probably a stupid question, will I need a car battery for charging outside at Goshen? or are there any electrical hookups?

TIA

Dougie

iank55 03-02-2015 10:46 AM

Yep, you need a 12v battery or a generator.

Dougie 03-02-2015 10:50 AM

Cheers Ian...

Generator -- Hmm..

iank55 03-02-2015 11:04 AM

Or you could hook onto your car's battery which is what I normally do... I've not had to walk home yet!

Rob 03-02-2015 07:29 PM

Anyone know of anywhere to get a cheap leisure battery around Manchester area?

Gavin Collingwood 03-02-2015 11:18 PM

Golf shop Rob. Use what I use, 36 hole electric buggy battery. Either direct golf or American golf. Will be cheaper and lighter than a car battery

mark-rc 05-02-2015 11:12 AM

Try Castlecroft Camping, Thats where I mine.

http://www.castlecroftcamping.com/85...e-battery/p301


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:24 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com