oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bury Metro (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Bury Metro Sunday 22nd March 15 - Outdoor @ Goshen (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=165129)

Darren Wales 17-03-2015 03:23 PM

Bury Metro Sunday 22nd March 15 - Outdoor @ Goshen
 
All

Another chance to do some more outdoor testing/practice/racing at the track this coming Sunday. 👍 This is a club day meeting, but all comers welcome to join us. Reminder that the first round of this years summer series starts in a couple of weeks, April 5th, before the first of our two Regional rounds the fortnight after on April 19th. 😉

Quick look at the weather, shows it looking cloudy but dry. 😎, then again, we do have a roof 😄

No need to book in prior to coming, but please just add a reply if your coming to give us an idea of numbers.

See ya Sunday.

Maddy 17-03-2015 03:37 PM

I'll be there Darren,2wd
Triston will be too

Andywoods 17-03-2015 03:45 PM

Sun
 
I will be there

Stu Dixon 17-03-2015 05:47 PM

Me too :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

NeilRalph77 17-03-2015 07:20 PM

Hopefully...

millsy 19-03-2015 12:41 PM

I will be there.

longman 19-03-2015 01:00 PM

Me too

Pitman Ed 20-03-2015 08:28 AM

Hi Darren,

I'll probably take L+J to Bury on Sunday for a few hours - they have something on later.

What time start?

Ed

bandit 21-03-2015 03:44 PM

I will try and get up
Also will have a b44.2 for sale if anyone is interested.

Gavin Collingwood 21-03-2015 03:51 PM

Weather looks ace


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:23 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com