![]() |
Topcat parts
Hi guys, SORTED NOW
As the title says, Im after some Topcat parts to finish my resto off,,,,I need a front bumper, the rear wing mounting buttons/tophats, some suitable front and rear tyres (2.1"dia??) and a rear diff/belt. If anyones got any of this then please let me know and maybe we can do a deal?.r Many thanks. Ronnie. |
Anyone?....
|
Hi Ronnie
Have you looked at the schumacher website for the wing mounts? I can't remember if they were the same as the bosscat and pricat ones. http://www.racing-cars.com As for tyres JC racing do good repo wheels that will fit modem tyres http://www.jcracingproducts.co.uk |
Hi Peakey, thanks for the reply, they look slightly different to me, I will just machine some replicas up out of black nylon to look the same, I have the originals as a sample to copy but they are pretty trashed, hence the need for new one....yea I have found JC, I have a set of the black cat dish wheels as well as the original Topcat ones .....only need the front bumper to finish it now if anyones got one please....
|
How's the search going??!
|
Cheers for the bump up Andy, just had a pm with a possible deal to be done :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
|
Got one!:thumbsup:
Cheers Dan :thumbsup: |
:thumbsup: A pleasure to be able to help you out:)
|
| All times are GMT. The time now is 09:06 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com