oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   For sale (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=237)
-   -   SOLD closed (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=167015)

oli4ke 02-05-2015 11:24 AM

closed
 
closed

HKS_TRD 03-05-2015 03:40 AM

Sad to see it parted out, have you still got the shell?
I keep forgetting to ask, with the gold chassis set are the two main chassis bars gold or silver, in the one I have they are silver but in pics of others its hard to tell what color they are

oli4ke 03-05-2015 04:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HKS_TRD (Post 910581)
Sad to see it parted out, have you still got the shell?
I keep forgetting to ask, with the gold chassis set are the two main chassis bars gold or silver, in the one I have they are silver but in pics of others its hard to tell what color they are

Hi Dan,

Yes, I still have the shell en decals, shell is still unpainted.
The two main chassis bars are gold.
Brgds
Oli

HKS_TRD 03-05-2015 11:04 PM

that's strange, the bars in my chassis kit are silver

oli4ke 04-05-2015 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HKS_TRD (Post 910700)
that's strange, the bars in my chassis kit are silver

That's bad Dan, your W0103 is not complete buddy :(

Retro RC 04-05-2015 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oli4ke (Post 910718)
That's bad Dan, your W0103 is not complete buddy :(

Maskillator's are silver too the rest are gold.:confused:

HKS_TRD 04-05-2015 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oli4ke (Post 910718)
That's bad Dan, your W0103 is not complete buddy :(

Its brand new in the packet, you sold it to me!

oli4ke 04-05-2015 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HKS_TRD (Post 910782)
Its brand new in the packet, you sold it to me!

I looked at my main chassis bars and I can agree with, the color depth is lighter than the other parts but yours are silver? Silver means same color as the standard Optima bars:confused:

oli4ke 10-05-2015 06:22 AM

closed


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:34 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com