![]() |
ps3 sorted :)
Got my ps3 sorted and I now have wipeout hd and gt5 prolouge gamer tag is mobile_chicane if anyone fancys whuping my ass on gt5 :woot:
|
Get yourself Cod.
|
GT5 and COD4 or for the more open minded.. World at War. Awsome.
Thats all you need. Anyone got GTI Club? Worth it? |
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
my ps3 is away for repair :cry: as it was having difficulty to start up the cd games :mad: perfect timing eh near xmas time even i bought my son fair few games for xmas!
lucky it under 3 year warranty |
Quote:
|
call of duty and games of that genre realy dont intrest me.
I played a few on a mates ps3 a while ago and found they just wernt my thing. the wench likes batman lego though :woot: blu ray quality is excelent :D |
I'd not be interested in that type of game if I played it on a PS3 either. Those games are for PC's ;)
|
Get yourself Grid, its loads better than gt5 online.
|
list of good games to try out (I'm not a fan of FPS games)
Heavenly Sword Uncharted: Drakes Fortune Motorstorm (1 or 2) Pain (PSN download) Wipeout HD (PSN download) Fallout 3 Mirrors Edge |
Worms PSN download!!!!! :lol:
|
Quote:
G |
Really? When did that go on? Ive never seen it....
|
| All times are GMT. The time now is 05:58 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com