oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Wanted (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=248)
-   -   WANTED Reedy Mr series motor (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=173221)

Rocker79 22-10-2015 08:15 PM

Reedy Mr series motor
 
1 Attachment(s)
Hi guys I'm after ideally a Mr T although any double or triple will also be of interest, if you have one but are not sure what your motor is see the list on the photo as all on there

Cheers

Al

Peakey 22-10-2015 10:31 PM

http://i1345.photobucket.com/albums/...ps4nylpshd.jpg

mporter2000 23-10-2015 05:53 PM

Hi
Got several reedys will check specs

Matt

Rocker79 24-10-2015 08:45 AM

Reedy
 
Cheers guys, Justin have you noticed not all of them are in there? I only realised as I have a Mr S and it wasn't on there... I presume they brought more out later but that list I got does show them all.

Cheers Matt let me know what ou have got and send me a PM

Al

Peakey 24-10-2015 10:03 AM

Anyone got a Mr?

https://www.teamassociated.com/pdf/d...edy-motors.pdf

bretts 24-10-2015 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rocker79 (Post 929840)
Cheers guys, Justin have you noticed not all of them are in there? I only realised as I have a Mr S and it wasn't on there... I presume they brought more out later but that list I got does show them all.

Cheers Matt let me know what ou have got and send me a PM

Al

Alex, Peakey's pdf shows a Mr S as a 12 double. Is this the motor in your YZ10?
Should be ok for someone with your ability level:woot:

Rocker79 24-10-2015 12:37 PM

Reedy mr
 
Brett's I must be going blind as can't see a Mr S on that poster anywhere, the Mr S is a double 12 from that list I put on and yeah tried it out and will be fast enough for me in YZ10 :) no the other Reedy Mr will be for the 91 RC10 I'm also gunna race in the vintage class, what would you recommend as my Dad did all this when I raced way back!

Cheers

Al
YORCC future vintage champion and all round nice guy

bretts 24-10-2015 12:52 PM

Nope it wasn't on the poster, but the Associated list.

As for the 91 RC10, Mr J, Mr H, Mr M or Mr C I reckon, if it has a slipper.

I'm going to run a Reedy Tri Sonic 13x5 armature in a Team Checkpoint can in my Jrx Pro.

However, you saw my car last time that was only a Reedy Spec Class 19 Single (with a bit of Brett magic tho!)

Rocker79 24-10-2015 02:00 PM

Mr
 
Cheers Bretts yeah I put that list on, glad I'm not quite as bad as I thought...

Hopefully someone on here has one as I only want the Mr Series cos they look ace!

mporter2000 25-10-2015 11:56 AM

Hi guys
I have an L, M, S and H
And a sonic

Matt

mporter2000 25-10-2015 11:58 AM

Plus I can skim, replace brushes and test on my dresser

Rocker79 25-10-2015 03:22 PM

Mr series
 
Cheers Matt, can u pm me images and cost pls

Ta

Al

mporter2000 28-10-2015 06:20 PM

Reedy
 
1 Attachment(s)
Have downloaded one pic, PM me your thoughts
Matt

Welshy40 03-11-2015 09:07 PM

Got a new in packet X and A but keeping them. Anyone got a Mr M they would be up for selling me?

oldschooldriver 14-03-2016 10:20 AM

I'll be putting a MrT up for sale soon
 
I'll be putting a MrT up for sale soon on Ebay. I know it's been taken care of as it was run in my Rc10 and was my favourite motor!

oldschooldriver 25-04-2016 08:52 PM

I've got a few of my well loved motors up for sale on eBay
 
I've got a few of my well loved motors up for sale on eBay. You might be interested? http://www.oople.com/forums/showthre...290#post947290

There are also a load of other 90's vintage goodies up for sale...

Cheers

Duncan


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:17 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com