oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   X-Factory (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   E-Speed hangers (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17338)

jono83 30-12-2008 01:43 AM

E-Speed hangers
 
what turnbuckle have you been using when the e-speed hangers have been fitted ? because my b4 ones are to long now

MHeadling 30-12-2008 08:32 AM

Hi mate, I had the same problem, I can't remember the part number but I used associated factory team 45mm turnbuckles and they are fine, I'm using rayspeed hubs btw.

Give DMS a call or get the part number off the associated web site

super__dan 30-12-2008 10:32 AM

I just cut down the std one (or now Lunsford one)

jono83 30-12-2008 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark Headling (Post 190946)
Hi mate, I had the same problem, I can't remember the part number but I used associated factory team 45mm turnbuckles and they are fine, I'm using rayspeed hubs btw.

Give DMS a call or get the part number off the associated web site

Are the rayspeed hubs something i need ? or are they jus bling ?


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:07 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com