oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   The PlayGround (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Trophies (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17343)

Chequered Flag Racing 30-12-2008 10:16 AM

Trophies
 
how long do you keep yours from RC racing?

sure I have all mine since starting out in 93

am I :( or :cool: or what?

or are you even :('er or :cool:'er

time to get shot I think

niggs98 30-12-2008 10:19 AM

have kept the ones that ment a lot to me which go back as far as 86 or 87 i think :blush:

Chequered Flag Racing 30-12-2008 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by niggs98 (Post 190961)
have kept the ones that ment a lot to me

got a few of those which I'll keep but other's can go in the new year

ones I can remember are,

2005 4wd Veterans Champion
2003/4 F3 12th Champion
TRCC Truck Champion


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:27 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com