![]() |
Caster ex1
1/8th rtr brushless buggy
I've been after an 1/8th basher for a while but nitro cars are a pita and stink up my garage and I've yet to see a fg or baja go for less than £250 on ebay ( when they get to that price theyre genraly buggerd anyway. so on the way home from work I pop into mk racin to get some bits and only just make it out the door without one of these. http://www.m-k-racing.com/product_in...ac42d0748300af you can buy the rolling chassis for about £150 but I suspect 1/8th specific speedo motor and servo + radio gear if required would be mutch more than the extra £150 that the rtr costs. only let down for me was the trigger transmitter as I like sticks. better put it on my wedding list :woot::woot: |
I had a little go on Pete's from Answer RC at the last Bury Metro indoor meeting and it was ace!
|
I too am very very very tempted by one of these. The main winner for me is the fact that it use 2 x 10th stick lipos, so you don't need to buy any custom expensive 1/8th specific ones.
Car looks very good also. I'd love a go with one :D G |
Quote:
|
:lol: quality
|
I am doing a review on the roller. Due to be complete within a couple of weeks :thumbsup:
|
Rasey is marks no1 customer and sales behatch.
Trainspotting toilet :lol::lol::lol: I wonder if knighter had to fumigate after rob left or did knighter shut up shop leaving rob on the throne :bored: |
Quote:
yep same here and you can use non brca stamped 11.6v lipo packs from ebay if its a basher so megga run times no nitro stink and you can bash it around the local park without wrecking it or putting peoples backs up cos there's no noise of fumes. I'll ask at swindon if they'd allw its use in the 8th nitro buggy class next time I go. |
| All times are GMT. The time now is 05:58 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com