oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Wanted (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=248)
-   -   WANTED WTB: PARTS TO COMPLETE TRX-1 PROJECT (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175055)

rctodd1624 13-12-2015 01:00 PM

WTB: PARTS TO COMPLETE TRX-1 PROJECT
 
1 Attachment(s)
I have a vintage Traxxas TRX-1 project in the making. I have accumulated a majority of the parts for the build however I still need a bunch in order to complete the project. Looking for the help of my r/c piers to get this completed. Any and all help is GREATLY appreciated. THANKS!

2771 front wheels
2738 drag link
2731 front arm mounts/bulkhead
4706 battery cups
2715 servo mounts
4750 rear tires
1715 wing mounts
2714 wing wire
1937 tie rods
Shock springs front and back
Tie rod ends

Retro RC 14-12-2015 07:06 AM

Try these guys,

http://www.happyhobby.com/hobb_html/traxxax.htm

rctodd1624 14-12-2015 04:04 PM

I will give it a shot. Thanks a bunch

rctodd1624 15-12-2015 04:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)
UPDATED!

2771 front wheels
2731 front arm mounts/bulkhead
2715 servo mounts
4750 rear tires
1715 wing mounts
Shock springs front and back
Tie rod ends

I started this project last night and was able to get some of it together. Bummed that I don't have a front arm mount yet. That holds up the whole front end assembly. I was able to secure battery cups.

Retro RC 15-12-2015 11:30 PM

Here's a front bulkhead set in black it'll keep your build going until you find 1 in white

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Trax...AAAOSwBahU-6Qo

Or you could use this and cut the centre out, just means that there's no body mount

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Whit...8AAOSw~bFWKCPA

Here the wing tubes your after to

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Vintage-...cAAOSw9mFWId9N

And here's the servo mounts in black

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Traxxas-Nitr...8AAOSwnipWZHJk

rctodd1624 17-12-2015 12:51 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Put the shock together with the exception of the springs. The anodizing is a little darker on the rears than on the front which i don't love but what are you gonna do. Does anyone know if a substitute spring can be used say from a jrx-2?? Found a couple more parts for the build and am awaiting their arrival. PLEASE, see what remains to see if you can help

Thnx
Todd

UPDATED! STILL NEED:

2771 front wheels
2731 front arm mounts/bulkhead (white only)
4750 rear tires
1715 wing mounts
Shock springs front and back
Tie rod ends (white only)

rctodd1624 19-12-2015 01:49 PM

1 Attachment(s)
some updates

Peakey 19-12-2015 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rctodd1624 (Post 935419)
some updates

You know you could always post a thread in the main section :thumbsup:

rctodd1624 21-02-2016 11:16 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is my updated Traxxas TRX-1 project. I have found just about everything I need thanks to help from some folks here as well as other forums. I'm still looking for a white front 2731 front suspension and body mount / bulkhead to complete. Other parts are on there way. I could use all the help I can get to locate this missing link! Thnx


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:57 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com